best way to make money online

Criptex

Reaction score
HI again everybody... I havent post in a long time because of my work, but now with this tough winter, I have to stay home a lot of times because I can't go to my workplace, and I get pay per hour... so I've been losing a lot of money, can somebody tell me a good way to earn money online, I'm learning how to make a website so Im not very familiar with that, if you have any suggestions about making money via a website, please write it too, but my strenghts are in graphic design, I have a decent knowledge working with photoshop and I know something about visual effects too, working with adobe after effects, and that kind of stuff, please write, I will really appreciate it!!!:biggrin:
P.S: I live in virginia, US

rahul941400

Reaction score
why dont you try some ptc's where you get paid for clicking on advertisements... if you r a free member you will earn very slowly... but once you have referrals nd upgrades you will earn alot... you can chek out the forum to see how much others r earning... here's a link for you to one of the best ptc's on the internet: Neobux
non-refferal: Neobux

Last edited by a moderator:

ketan.dhallu

Reaction score
use cms you dont need even a single $ or coding to do
i reccommend joomla

yeah but for refferals you need traffic

Ketansblog

this website is good for earning
http://www.cpalead.com
Edit:
try yahoo publisher,google adsense or microsoft ad central

Last edited:

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
U can make money by using a blog but it must conatin necessary content and it must atlest contain 10 to 12 posts...... Check google for more details

Criptex

Reaction score
thanks for your opinions... I signed up for swagbucks and I'm thinking about signing in for neobux, Should I have both or is better if I only have one so I can concentrate myself in that one?

nyebe

Reaction score
Creating a website is a good and idea and the best thing you should do when you want to earn money using your site you can earn money through advertising and other marketing.

playminigames

Reaction score
I would do both, they don't require much time to do things daily. One that i use is http://www.lockerz.com. You get points for watching videos, signing in, and answering a daily question. You can get lots of great prizes, like a mac book is 1000 points, and i already have 300+. You need a invitation to join, so if you want to join just send me a pm with your email and i will send you a invitation. Hope this helped

Last edited:

fhogoman

Reaction score
Ya I started a website (see signature ) and its doing alright! I was suprised to see the results since I wasnt sure how to really get one going - Im still trying to figure out another income stream as well - any thought would be appreciated!