Review my PTC Forum Site

On what basis will you rank my new site?

• Content

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Site loading speed

• Easeful

• Total voters

myallptcsites66

Reaction score
Please review my site PTC Examiner. I have made a forum for PTC Sites and will make review on any ptc site, hyips etc. Please review it and rank it and your suggestions are highly welcome.

If anybody can help me with making some banners and logos for the site. It would be of gr8 help. I dnt want companies name to appear on ma site like banners made by -----.

Banner-PTC-Examiner.jpg

Last edited:

Darkmere

Reaction score
Talk about a butt load of adds. But other than that the PTC Logo hangs off the side of the Body and so does some of the advertisements up top.

myallptcsites66

Reaction score
yah thanx for your suggestions. I m currently working on my site logo. and loads of ads too. Was just testing it.

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
don't get me wrong but i didn't like your site. navbar is overlapping the logo. one banner ad is set to float right and just below there is another ad which is set to flow left.

Footer is so large. The height of footer is nearly one third of the page. What's the hack it is?

rizkasubchan77

Reaction score
Great site !!!
Please review my site PTC Examiner. I have made a forum for PTC Sites and will make review on any ptc site, hyips etc. Please review it and rank it and your suggestions are highly welcome.

If anybody can help me with making some banners and logos for the site. It would be of gr8 help. I dnt want companies name to appear on ma site like banners made by -----.

Banner-PTC-Examiner.jpg