co.cc

Status
Not open for further replies.

t.stockerfortin32

Reaction score
Hi, I just updated my site's main domain from elementalfx.com (or was it .org I don't remember) to co.cc, and now when I try to visit my site I get a server not found error. I've tried clearing my cache and even rebooting my internet connection/computer, and it still doesn't work. I gave the link to a friend, and they say it's not working either.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
It's not on x10hosting's end. There have been a few other support threads about this. Co.cc has apparently blocked x10hosting's nameservers. You'll need to discuss this this with co.cc.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Co.cc has blocked x10Hosting's name servers -- you can't use a co.cc subdomain with an x10Hosting account at the moment. There's nothing x10Hosting can do at their end (other than trying to come to an agreement with co.cc, which they're working on), and nothing you can do at your end other than to change your domain.

t.stockerfortin32

Reaction score
I noticed that Co.cc are having trouble at the moment it seems. I did a google search and co.cc's site returns an error, and since the signup process at http://freecocc.com/ redirects the user to co.cc user's can't sign up. What might have started as a block of x10 seems to have degraded into something worse for them.

When I saw that co.cc wasn't working, I changed the domain name. When I tried it, I got a server error (http://staff.x10hosting.com/default.web.page/), so I tried changing it back to the domain I first had and still get the error. Thinking maybe it was caused by the switch I decided to wait and go to bed. I tried it again hours later and I'm still getting that server error.

I changed from tsfortin.elementfx.com to tsfortin.co.cc to tsfortin.exofire.net back to tsfortin.elementfx.com

Status
Not open for further replies.