How do you think I should promote my site?

Iknowyou

Reaction score
Hey guys I've finished my most recent project. The site is www.teamseek.net . The idea and purpose of this site is for people to post to seek for a team of like-minded people to work on a project such as a website project. I made this because I've always found it hard to find ppl with the same idea as me to create something together. Even if I do find ppl they just want me to pay them instead of doing something together out of interest. This site provides users the space to pretty much create ads to seek for a team for free.

Now my question is, how do you think I can promote my website so that ppl actually know about it?

Cheers.

wongers

Reaction score
is this a free service/community or do you have to pay people to help you? i dont think i full understand the idea of this website.

Iknowyou

Reaction score
is this a free service/community or do you have to pay people to help you? i dont think i full understand the idea of this website.

Yea its a free service. Well imagine a classifieds site/job site such as www.seek.com but take off several factors such as money, formalisation, registered company, real life, and age.

Pretty rude of you to chuck your link on my thread.

Last edited:

SierraAR

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You might want to police some of those ads. Right on the front page was someone that looks like he's hiring for decrypting a game (Which is most likely illegal)

Iknowyou

Reaction score
You might want to police some of those ads. Right on the front page was someone that looks like he's hiring for decrypting a game (Which is most likely illegal)

Done, thank you for that.

Need more suggestions and help regarding to the topic.

zheroic

Reaction score
Nice I'm kinda doing this type of thing myself but it's for a specfic game called "DFO".

Maybe we can advertise each other? :p