Please I need FrontPage sever extension or SharePoint services

shabel

Reaction score
I need FrontPage sever extension or SharePoint services to publish my site called No Parents zone I tried publish via Ftp If you upgrade from C-panel 2 to C-panel 11 it should be there then it would be the best hosting ever

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

FrontPage extensions are not supported on free hosting.

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Also, please note that we use the latest stable version of cPanel. cPanel 2 is... very old.

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
SharePoint is a windows server only product, meaning you will need to find a host that runs windows servers to use it. X10Hosting uses linux, meaning that we cannot offer SharePoint. And as Neil said, we already have cPanel 11.

shabel

Reaction score
Hello,

FrontPage extensions are not supported on free hosting. That what you say. Their is a free web hosting i used called <removed> It has FrontPage sever extensions :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Then if you need frontpage server extensions that badly, I'd use them. I've removed the name however as we're not allowed to discuss other hosting providers.

One note to make however is that frontpage server extensions are also extremely old, dating back to 2002. According to Microsoft's Office End-Of-Life product cycle they were also officially End-Of-Life'd (no more support or updates) on June 30th of 2006 (XP's were EOL'd in 2005, but for unix they gave it a year more). There's also no current FPSE setup for Unix for the 2003 version. As the product has been EOL'd and is well beyond its last update, it's no longer recommended to be used.

In any case, we don't have it installed and at the moment there are no plans to install it, so if you absolutely have to have frontpage's server extensions installed, you'll want to use a different hosting provider. Sharepoint Services is not possible to install on a linux server however (it's IIS/Windows only) so if you need Sharepoint you'll likely be hunting for a while; I'm not personally aware of any free Windows hosting services. There's probably one somewhere, but whether it actually has Sharepoint installed would be a bigger question you'd have to ask them if you can find them.

shabel

Reaction score
Re: Please I need FrontPage sever extension

I used Microsoft expression web but I have some Componment that was from MS FrontPage and plus I can't even remote my web site via MS expression web to http://www.noparentszone.x10.bz with out FrontPage sever extension if you have it then this the best web hosting ever and I will tell everyone

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Again, FrontPage is not supported here.