An FPS gaming blog -fpsprodigy.tk

omg88

Reaction score
Good day everyone. I have create a new website called FPS Prodigy. This blog is dedicated to my passion in playing FPS games.Just started this website. Apologise for the lack of content :biggrin:http://www.fpsprodigy.tk

eggo9432

Reaction score
Make sure to like you own page on facebook. It should have at least one like. I do like the site, but I would recommend getting rid of on of the ads on the right side of the page, or making the ads smaller.

omg88

Reaction score
Thanks for the advices and feedback. Really appreciate it.. :)

Iknowyou

Reaction score
I reckon you should change the background to either a customed background image or a smoother texture.

gl

gaptrast

Reaction score
I reckon you should change the background to either a customed background image or a smoother texture.
Yes, the background image is kond of distracting...

Try to make the logo easier to read. Especially the text "An FPS gamer blog"

gap

omg88

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedbacks... I have changed the background..

Iknowyou

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedbacks... I have changed the background..

The background still doesn't feel right if you ask me, mind I suggest you to have a look at other gaming sites' background? It will definitely help.

omg88

Reaction score
The background still doesn't feel right if you ask me, mind I suggest you to have a look at other gaming sites' background? It will definitely help.

Alright, I have taken a look at other gaming sites and have added character renders to the background of my website.. However, I still cannot decide what background to use..

jomppasp

Reaction score
I like your site, you have made good job!

Well done!

Visit also my site jomppaspace.x10.mx :biggrin:

occupyru

Reaction score
Nice website. I saw that you're using wordpress which is awesome. Nice theme and design!