Stoli down <- I'm aware but what about RvSiteBuilder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

C.Anew-M

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My site is on the server stoli, which I guess is down right now - that's fine. My issue is when I go into my cpanel (haven't gone into it in months) I dont see the site builder that I used to build my site in the first place. Is RVSiteBuilder gone because the server is down or is it just gone??? I looked in the News/announcments and didn't see anything about it being gone. HELP!?!?

Thanks

ajordan91

Banned
Reaction score
What I have found on my account, and from x10hosting's forums, and from x10hosting's IRC (chat), and from x10hosting's 'status'

x10hosting's free-hosting servers Boru and Stoli are currently undergoing maintenance and software updating

DURING THIS TIME:
if your account is on one of these servers
your site might not load - looks to be 'down'
your cPanel might not load -or not have all icons -or shows wrong (current) data about your account
your programs inside cPanel might not run or throws errors - such as Email and phpMyAdmin
your FTP client might throw errors while trying to upload or download files - looks like all files are deleted
your PHP scripts might throw errors due to missing add-ons
your Email accounts might not send and or receive mail
your database(s) might not show - looks to be 'deleted' or throws errors
your Cron job(s) might not run (work) - looks to be deleted

until this maintenance is finished - you account on ether of these servers - might show or do any of the above

Support tickets regarding issues on these servers will be closed without an answer during this time

my account is on server Stoli

rikkilambo

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My site is on the server stoli, which I guess is down right now - that's fine. My issue is when I go into my cpanel (haven't gone into it in months) I dont see the site builder that I used to build my site in the first place. Is RVSiteBuilder gone because the server is down or is it just gone??? I looked in the News/announcments and didn't see anything about it being gone. HELP!?!?

Thanks

I did not notice the existence of RVSiteBuilder through the last 6 months or so I have been using X10hosting. So to answer your question, it is likely "just gone". *edit* Meh, I could be wrong because I don't use it.

Last edited:

ajordan91

Banned
Reaction score
I saw it a short time before they started work on the server

Note that most cPanel's "Software/Services" are not showing today
IMO they will be back when the work is completed on the server

C.Anew-M

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies but my site is back up now and still there is no RvSitebuilder in my Cpanel......

ajordan91

Banned
Reaction score
from x10hosting IRC

[04/09 02:19:40] <Skizzerz> no, it's coming back
[04/09 02:19:59] <Skizzerz> we haven't finished reinstalling everything, we want to make sure the current setup works fine before adding more stuff to it
[04/09 02:20:25] <Skizzerz> that way if something DOES break, we aren't trying to figure out what because we're going one step at a time

I do not know why in http://status.x10hosting.com/ the server update (maintenance) - is posted as "Complete"

sonyreaderforum61

Reaction score
Yeah, that's why I logged a ticket about the missing Softaculous software on 4-7-12. I'm on Stoli and the status was updated to complete on 4-4-12 :confused:

Last edited:

gdphotogbj

Reaction score
Same issue for me,

I installed open cart a few days ago, and i can't install anymore software now, the link has disapeared from cpanel !

help please !

Status
Not open for further replies.