i am new,dont really understand stuff.

minato

Reaction score
I am just a school kid.our computer teacher told us to get this website for computer project. our project lasts for 4 months. and my questions are:

1. do i have to log in Here or just my account portal every 31 days?

2.what these mean? http://x10hosting.com/wiki/Zero_Tolerance_Policy

i
only understand Copyright Infringement and Adult Material

can someone tell em what the others are?pishing, proxy etc.

can someone tell me what is legacy file manager? teacher told us to use file manager but it seems that legacy is better(correct me if i am wrong)

3. what is bandwidth?

thanks in advance.

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

on second thoughts an admin please lock this thread and let it die.

ellescuba27

Reaction score
1. Log into your account portal every 30 days.
2. Warez - is when you give away movies for free
Nulled Scripts - scripts that have all security features taken out so they're unsafe.
Phishing - Creating a fake version of Facebook, Youtube etc. most likely but not always to steal usernames and passwords. Started on AOL
I actually don't know what that next one is but I am unfamiliar with Rapidleech/Torrentflux , so I dunno
Spamming is sending junk mail via email
Proxies is making websites that change a persons IP address to block web filters such as M86 Web Filter
Malware is like a computer virus, they harm computers and/or can make copies of themselves
3. Bandwidth (which is unlimited here, so not a problem) is the rules for how much stuff can be downloaded off your site. EG if the bandwidth limit is 500 MB then people can only download 500 MB of stuff per month until the site is shut down for the rest of the month. Ideally, it's best to find sites with unlimited bandwidth.

Hope that helps a bit.

chrisrog

Reaction score
I was a bit stumped about this too but didn't know how and where to ask. Good thing someone beat me to it. :)