My wordpress broken since chopin got moved two weeks ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

cCorE

Reaction score
Is there any chance this will ever be fixed? If not, how can I save my blog post settings etc. and restore them on a new installation?

EDIT: ccore.tk that's my site ;) or what's left of it.

Last edited:

cCorE

Reaction score
Since my support tickets were not answered, I'm trying to work through this with my limited knowledge myself. I was able to solve some of that looping but I'm still experiencing weird problems with my subdomain for example, and now I can't access account portal anymore.

julie524

Reaction score
I've having the same issue as you it seems. My site looks fairly close to yours with just an "Index of /" page. My support ticket has also gone unanswered. You said you're trying to work through it yourself, if you figure it out, can you let me know? Someone else told me it's because my index file is gone, but it's not.

jpr28056

Reaction score
I'm having the same issues also but with 2 sites. Support ticket has gone unanswered. I get the same thing with my wordpress site but on my prestashop site it tells me there is an issue with the dns through cloudfare but refers me back to X10 and use cloudfare through cPanel. Only problem is that cloudfare is missing from cPanel.

cCorE

Reaction score
You may wanna try disabling cloudflare and enabling once everything has been resolved. Ill work hard on my site this weekend and let you know of a solution if I find one.

jpr28056

Reaction score
I can't. The cloudfare site refers me to make changes through x10 and cloudfare is nowhere to be seen on cpanel.

Sent from my little black box

jpr28056

Reaction score
There is no place to disable cloudfare on their website. It refers me back to x10.

Status
Not open for further replies.