Teronga - We work for you! Just roam here and enrich yourself

amisopno91

Reaction score
Please Review this site. http://www.teronga.com . This is a website by me.

Terona is a blog covering exciting and cool articles, tutorials and news about the Web world, technologies, gadgets, websites and social networks. The latest web technology news and trending delivered via RSS daily.

Our Slogan: We work for you! Just roam here and enrich yourself.

Our Mission: Joy, sorrows and in celebrations, we are together in every imagination

Find us also at FB: http://www.facebook.com/terongablog

Still it's a new site. Very soon it will be very enriched with information. By the way, we update contents daily :)

Last edited:

amisopno91

Reaction score
Very good looking web site.....
Overall I like....

Thank you so much for your feedback. your positive feedback will keep me always hungry to update the website .. please keep visiting if you liked the content also :)

amisopno91

Reaction score
nice site , simple theme .. i like it
:) Best wishes

Thank you so much.. Could you please give me some idea what types of articles We should focus more ? Thank you once again for visiting the website ..

amisopno91

Reaction score
Please bring up my post. I want more reviews from my dearest friends of x10hosting. I believe its a place from where you can have quality but honest opinion and advise ..

eggo9432

Reaction score
Your site is quite nice, I would just modify a few things. First, at the bottom of the screen it says "return to top of page." When you click it it instantly brings you to the top of the page. Instead, I would use jquery to scroll to the top; it looks better and is more user-friendly. Also, instead of having the login and register buttons at the bottom right of the page, I would make them larger and put them somewhere near the top of the page to make them more accessible.

P.S. please review my site: http://www.pearlsquirrel.com, it would be very much appreciated.

ellescuba27

Reaction score
Why does it immediatley bring you to "Our Zone" not "Home"? At least it looks that way. There should be a simple way to specify which part of the site ("Home", or "Our Zone") you are on that is not colour coded. People can't tell what colour means "selected". Maybe use a border or something like that.

Also! You should rate your site on MyWOT so that users trust you. I use it to find safe sites, but MyWOT rates it as "Unknown" which I'm sure some users think is bad. I trust you, so I rated it good, but you need more than one user to really gain people's trust. In fact, you might as well claim the site too! http://www.mywot.com/en/claim-site?target=teronga.com

Last edited:

amisopno91

Reaction score
Great site, full of content, might as well read and be inspired.

Thannk you so much for your comment! We have updated more contents. Now we add articles everyday and these are unique. So please if you have time just see it again.

amisopno91

Reaction score
Why does it immediatley bring you to "Our Zone" not "Home"? At least it looks that way. There should be a simple way to specify which part of the site ("Home", or "Our Zone") you are on that is not colour coded. People can't tell what colour means "selected". Maybe use a border or something like that.

Also! You should rate your site on MyWOT so that users trust you. I use it to find safe sites, but MyWOT rates it as "Unknown" which I'm sure some users think is bad. I trust you, so I rated it good, but you need more than one user to really gain people's trust. In fact, you might as well claim the site too! http://www.mywot.com/en/claim-site?target=teronga.com

Actually it immediately take you to home instead of Our Zone. But I think as our zone color is as same as the menu you thinking that one is active. Active Menu is in Blueish color. But it is indeed a good advise I will look at it. And we are also working on our new design which will be full of fun in browsing more colorful but with neutral color concept. More jQuery Function will be added .

Thank you so much for your rating at MyWOT. I am humbled by your help.Definitely we are going to add our site in MyWOT soon by the will of Almighty God!

amisopno91

Reaction score
Your site is quite nice, I would just modify a few things. First, at the bottom of the screen it says "return to top of page." When you click it it instantly brings you to the top of the page. Instead, I would use jquery to scroll to the top; it looks better and is more user-friendly. Also, instead of having the login and register buttons at the bottom right of the page, I would make them larger and put them somewhere near the top of the page to make them more accessible.

P.S. please review my site: http://www.pearlsquirrel.com, it would be very much appreciated.

Thank you so much for your review. Yes We are working on the cool action that you are talking about with jQuery. We are actually redesigning the full site.

And your site is fabulous just we also should load the pages using jQuery instead of reloading the full page. That's my only suggestion. Or you can make a top bar for easier navigation. Otherwise its awesome.

eggo9432

Reaction score
Thank you so much for your review. Yes We are working on the cool action that you are talking about with jQuery. We are actually redesigning the full site.

And your site is fabulous just we also should load the pages using jQuery instead of reloading the full page. That's my only suggestion. Or you can make a top bar for easier navigation. Otherwise its awesome.

Thank you very much!

amisopno91

Reaction score
I want more review from dearest x10hsoting friends. Please review the website. Can you provide me some links of the website which you like most as a magazine types of website? Thanks in advance