Anyone getting a 503 error on stoli

Status
Not open for further replies.

succuba54

Reaction score
Hi, For the past 8 days or so I have been getting intermittent access to my site but for the past 5 days or so I have been getting a constant 503 error, I have an open ticket that's three days old without a reply.

Just wondering if there is a problem with the stoli platform or its just my site.

Thanks for your time

succuba

succuba54

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, strange thing is my site is running on the joomla platform and I can access the back-end OK, but the site just refuses to run.

Just wondering if anyone else was having issues

markhere

Reaction score
I can access back end of my store also even subdomain full access front and back just main domain no site showing just 503 error

Last edited:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
If you can get to the back end, try disabling any plugin that makes a request to an outside site.

succuba54

Reaction score
If you can get to the back end, try disabling any plugin that makes a request to an outside site.

Thanks for the help... I only have a couple of things, one is google map and the other a weather report, neither of these are on the front page but I disabled them anyway with no luck. I still cant load the front page

propctuner

Prime Account
Reaction score
I've been waiting for 2 days now on my support ticket i put through and i'm a paying customer.. what a joke :(

I'd rather have a response saying were looking into it then no response at all! very un-professional.

markhere

Reaction score
X10 should really abandon the ticket system for the moment until they can manage it. Better off if full support was in the forums again. At least you can see the issues others are having in the forum. Have used the ticket system a couple of times before nearly 3 weeks waiting for an answer last time.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
We're in the process of changing how support works... unfortunately piping everything to the new system has not worked out as expected and has overwhelmed us with thousands of tickets in a very short period of time.

I am looking into the issue on Stoli now however and will check the sites posted in this thread to make sure they work.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Im back up and running. thank you very much corey.

Just to preempt this, it may go up and down a few times as I'm still working on narrowing down the exact cause. Looks to be some software incompatibilities though. I'll post back when I'm completely done.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I've located the issue and implemented a temporary fix. I have to contact one of our software vendors for a permanent solution, hopefully I'll get one by tomorrow. Until then things should work fine.

succuba54

Reaction score
I've located the issue and implemented a temporary fix. I have to contact one of our software vendors for a permanent solution, hopefully I'll get one by tomorrow. Until then things should work fine.

Thanks for the info corey, I appear to be back up and running now.

Once again thanks for your time, much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.