Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste...maybe taste....

anenomex

Reaction score
Well, my introduces and bios change constantly...just depends on my mood. And since I just came across this site and am ready to relax while waiting for a few answers, I am just going to paste what I wrote in my bio for now...so sorry, not a cop out, just late and tired...

Here you go...

Not much to tell. I am a major education junkie. Studied full time for about 7 years in college and decades daily on my own (I must know and stay on top of all new possibilities) in things like: Alternative Music; Deep philosophical Movies/Documentaries; Designing; Writing; Political Debates; Philosophy/Zen Buddhism; Theology; Physics, especially Quantum...String/M-Theory, Multiverses; Life after Life; Chaos Theory; Infinity; Empty Space.....
I was a writer/graphic designer for a couple decades until going big and feeding greedy global corporate claws got the best of me, so I went freelance instead.
I have lived everywhere...much time in the Pacific Northwest...followed the Grateful Dead around for about a decade...cried when Jerry died; I prefer deeper more stimulating...thought-provoking conversation but have my moments of 'brain crash' on occasion.

I am very open-minded and NEVER preach any of my beliefs. I only tell if asked. And that is all I expect from anyone else, is the respect in other's beliefs and not being judgmental. You'll get to know me and either love or hate me. I tend to have a pretty deep sarcastic sense of humor at times, so PLEASE, should I say something that offends you, I didn't do it on purpose and just a nice 'I'd prefer not to hear that' I would respect very much rather than being jumped on and/or shut down. Give it time and we shall see I suppose.

And if you are interested in chatting, you can drop me a line on here or email me and I'll be happy to give you my messenger ID. I have both Yahoo and Microsoft, so just specify.

P.S. My username is actually suppose to be 'anenome' without the 'x'...has meaning to it. In the process of trying to get it changed. Don't know how it happened.
Take care and hope to chat soon.

Matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. We're all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death; life is just a dream, we our the imagination of ourselves. -RIP Bill Hicks!!

Last edited:

theone48

Reaction score
Re: Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste...maybe taste.

... inspired by anemone perhaps? (it's a creature of the sea...)

Welcome to x10, interesting little bio you have there. However I don't think we offer any dating services that I know of, besides a nifty calendar program for your website ;) But if you have any questions or need help you can hit us up in live irc chat (the one with the sexy receptionist) for $1.50 a minute... lol jk, it's free. You can also join the convos in any forum thread anytime your lonesome and post new ones under the relevant topic when you have aching need. Enjoy and have a pleasant stay!