I just want to thank x10 hosting

warlordx

Reaction score
Alright thanks guys for the free account. After looking at so many free hosts I wont name them none of them worked for me to run a simple forum for my gamer friends and I. I know no free hosting is perfect, but all we are doing is playing games. Needed a host who lets free users send emails. Its kinda hard for people to sign up to a forum, or get a password reset if email doesn't work lol.. A lot of free hosts offer phpbb or mybb, but how can someone have a forum if they are blocking mail, or their mail is always down... So thanks guys. I was trying to get mybb to use gmail smtp server but I guess you guys are blocking that...boooo so i just used the build in server and It worked. I know is could just use php but sometimes it is flagged a spam for some reason and from my experience it is less reliable than smtp.:wink:

Last edited:

theone48

Reaction score
On behalf of x10, you're welcome! Welcome and may you have a pleasant stay!

poddarvivek1794

Prime Account
Reaction score
To me too.. thank you x10hosting.com for hosting my subdomain -Redacted- , actually in prime account

Last edited by a moderator:

market41

Reaction score
Thank you x10

full of thanks to x10hosting for the free great hosting!

wwinter

Reaction score
I always come to the forum to post every month, even though now it's more important to access the Cpanel.
It's a habit and I like it too. :)

Thanks very much.