stgeorge

Reaction score
Last edited:

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

If you're experiencing any service issues you should open a support ticket outlining the specific problems you're having. This will allow our staff to track the progress of issues.
Your previous thread was closed as it had gone off-topic. As was said there, if you have any feedback it is welcomed, but please post it in a constructive way in the Feedback and Suggestions forum.

stgeorge

Reaction score
Shortly after posting this the Sites are back up again.
They are back online now, but for how long?

If I was to file a ticket every time there has been a problem since my original post, I would have filed in the reason of 8 or 9 tickets, as one minute the sites are online, the next, they are not.

I would imagine that the Ticket system has been overwhelmed over the past 12 days.

The earliest response I have had on a Ticket in the past is 6 hours, the other time 18 hours.

In the past I have only received two response to tickets, normally someone just logs in and closes the tickets without reply, or worse they just get deleted.

As I said in my previous post:
I always wonder why Free Hosting even bothers with a Ticket System when more information is gathered by Clients from the Forum.
I do realize that if it pertains to an individual problem, it has a use.
The problems over the past twelve days are not individual account issues, they are server wide.

The Service Alerts are now back online but the last Alert was:
Monday, September 3
Absolut3 days ago

We will be bringing down this server shortly to perform a file system check. There is an issue that needs to be resolved that could result in a crash.

This was completed.
But the Server has been experiencing problems since the last Alert.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.