No Site, No Hosting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unkowen

Reaction score
Hi, I have been with you guys for hosting for a while, and I bought a domain bornthiswayballtour.net
and I went to go on my site today and it was gone? Blank white page. So I logged into the Account Panel..
and now it says I have no web hosting account?

Everything is gone :confused::confused:

Please help,
Cheers

logansryche

Reaction score
Did you have free hosting? If so, you need to log into x10 every 30 days or the account will be suspended.
If an account is suspended for more then 14 days, the account will be deleted.
States everything in the sign up agreement and TOS.

Unkowen

Reaction score
Did you have free hosting? If so, you need to log into x10 every 30 days or the account will be suspended.
If an account is suspended for more then 14 days, the account will be deleted.
States everything in the sign up agreement and TOS.

It was working about a day ago.. It will be deleted! :'(

Unkowen

Reaction score
Just forget it, you guys are being useless. Except for logansryche, One of the worst hosting sites I have been with, no support!
Moving hosts, thank you all. :mad:

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
If your account had been under suspension for more than 14 days, then it has probably been terminated. If it has been terminated, it isn't recoverable (backups of individual accounts are not maintained).

Account panel logins are the price you pay for Free Hosting. (It's how x10 determines which accounts are still active; end-user visits mean nothing since that kind of activity can go on for years after the site's owner has moved on. There is a low-cost Premium option for those who would rather not log in, or who may be afraid they'll forget, or who might not have access to the internet for a significant period of time.) In essence, you didn't "pay the bill".

Wherever you wind up, here or elsewhere, make sure you read and follow the terms of service; it'll save you a lot of heartache.

ojkiojki91

Reaction score
I went through the unsuspend account process and my account is still suspended.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Try it now ojkiojki91. Clear your browser cache and history, close the browser, and then open the browser before checking your site.

weloveshanks33

Reaction score
if you have gone thorugh unsuspension request then wait for a day next day you will see your account unsuspended

GtoXic

x10 Support
Reaction score
Hello, Unkowen

1) So you are aware, this is NOT official support. That is achieved through your Account Portal
2) What is your cPanel username or domain so that I can check against the system?

Last edited:

piratemouse

Reaction score
Hello, Unkowen

1) So you are aware, this is NOT official support. That is achieved through your Account Portal
2) What is your cPanel username or domain so that I can check against the system?

I know this is probably off-topic, but wished to ask a question to clarify. If this is not the "official" support, then the tag under "Free Hosting" needs changed, as it clearly tells everyone that sees it "Official Support Area For Free Hosting".

Am I correct in saying that either this is the official support, or should there be a bigger notice put somewhere so people aren't confused by visiting here looking for something that isn't actually here anymore?

Unkowen

Reaction score
Hello, Unkowen

cPanel username is: bornthis
domain: bornthiswayball.x10.mx

Status
Not open for further replies.