Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
los-angeles-seo-company.jpg
What's wrong with this image ?

Last edited:

walidno1

Reaction score
clean site.... Very professional looking :)

Most of the links are inactive though..

Last edited:

eggo9432

Reaction score
The site is nice and looks very appealing. However, I don't know how many times I have to say this, but never forget to like your own facebook pages. No on ever wants to be the first person to like a page, so you need to initiate the liking process by being the first one. Overall, good job.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Please take another look at cybrax's comment. It's okay to mention that your service might affect Google search page rankings, but it is both fraudulent and an infringement of copyright and trademark to use Google's registered trademarks and wordmarks in a manner that implies a connection (especially apparent in the linked image), so you're open to both civil and criminal liabilities here.

It certainly wouldn't give me confidence in your SEO services either, since gaming the system to increase ranking over the short term is usually a good way of finding yourself on page 19077 (if you're not actually blocked) when Google plugs the hole you used.

EllieWayne

Reaction score
Please take another look at cybrax's comment. It's okay to mention that your service might affect Google search page rankings, but it is both fraudulent and an infringement of copyright and trademark to use Google's registered trademarks and wordmarks in a manner that implies a connection (especially apparent in the linked image), so you're open to both civil and criminal liabilities here.

It certainly wouldn't give me confidence in your SEO services either, since gaming the system to increase ranking over the short term is usually a good way of finding yourself on page 19077 (if you're not actually blocked) when Google plugs the hole you used.

Ok , I removed that picture , it was introduced by mistake , and it was taken from Google Image. I make Mea Culpa Mr. Lawyer , you are right .

You still didn't say anything about the layout , do you like it or not ?

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Well it's nice apart for the most part, though do watch out for link buttons that screw up line spacing. (see here end of first section/ paragraph )

THE ONLY Los Angeles Seo company to offer free consultancy for our clients
I found four others in the LA area that also provide free consults.. do you have more than one site?

Something else worth bearing in mind is that any business owner looking to hire your services will want to do some checking up on you, it's a trust thing and may even want to meet you in person. After all you're asking for people to send money in return for a service that has no guarantee of tangible results, at the very least they are going to need a proper trading location and your tax details for their records. A postal box or virtual office setup is probably not going to be sufficient.

EllieWayne

Reaction score
This is a temporary address, we will update as soon as we finish the discutions with a local sales person . Thank you for your comments though !