Images not showing on a page

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtramone

Reaction score
This is the page and I had same problem with another server, that is why I came to this one. Now your server is doing it. Here is link to images http://xtramoneypayal.x10.mx/wp/my-photos/. Other pages with gallery photos load, just not this one and I just added the images today. They almost work perfectly in admin, but not on live site. Forgot to mention I parked my domain on a free domain changed today about 6 hours ago on extrapaypalincome.cz.cc and has not transferred over yet. Do you think that could be the problem?

Last edited:

Interscopia

x10 Caffeine Addict
Prime Account
Reaction score
Have you looked at the file permissions (CHMOD)?

phoenix2010

Reaction score
nothing showing on your site at all as its saying your site has been suspended?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not going to disclose the reasoning behind the OP being suspended, although I will say it's been confirmed as a major violation of the ToS. The issue he was experiencing looks to be partially related to a .htaccess file not properly set up; it was rewriting the url to always go to the index.php file for Wordpress, which isn't programmed to deal with the custom my-images folder so it would never function properly.

In any case, with the original account being suspended, I'm closing this topic as it no longer serves a purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.