Adsense urgent help needed

amisopno91

Reaction score
Dear friend I am in a tricky situation. I have used one of my friends credential to open an adsense account though I can also open account by myself. i.e I am not banned. I used my friend as he can take direct bank deposit. Now what happened is, he is not paying me my adsense money for 3 months. I fully own the domain. Can I re apply with the same domain name for a new adsense account. As he already got approval from using that account is there going to be any problem? Thanks in advance

walidno1

Reaction score
What you can do is, explain google adsense your predicament and reapply. Once your new account is approved, just replace the old code with the new one and problem solved

I gotta say, never trust anyone with money unless they are family or ur close friend. Just a warning for the future!

amisopno91

Reaction score
Thank you so much. I even dont have access to that account. Now can I take off the ads and apply using the same domain?

I have access to the hosting and domain as this is mine.

Thank you for your previous help friend.

What you can do is, explain google adsense your predicament and reapply. Once your new account is approved, just replace the old code with the new one and problem solved

I gotta say, never trust anyone with money unless they are family or ur close friend. Just a warning for the future!

walidno1

Reaction score
You don't need that account. Apply for a new adsense account using YOUR gmail account. Once it is approved, just remove the previous ads from your site and add the new html ad code that you get in your new site. All earnings from then on will be posted to your account!