Please, review new service inposted.com

simamura

Reaction score
Hello.
Please, review my site.
Now, there is only landing page.
I'm interested does presentation clearly explain functionality of site?
Will people give their emails to get invitation or maybe something should be changed?
And at last will you use such service? If not, why? If you use similar service, please, tell what.

All suggestions and improvements are welcomed.

Really need your feedback even if you're not interested.

Site is http://www.inposted.com

Thanks in advance,

Paul.

walidno1

Reaction score
it i\loads an empty page with nothing in it. No people certainly don't like that :)

simamura

Reaction score
Thank you for your reply.
Try to be on site a little more.

By the way. I visit your site. Looks very good :biggrin:

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
There is one big problem: the transition effect (fade) between slides is too long, and it obscures the message. The display time is just about right, but the transitions cut that nearly in half, and in a way that's disorienting to the reader. And it leaves me with the expectation that the faded screen shot is also going to go away, which it never does, adding to the disorientaation. I don't know about the brown background, either; that's largely a cultural thing, though, so it may work just wonderfully in some markets. (That particular shade, on automobiles, was commonly called "monkey poop brown" (toned down for this forum) in North America back in the '70s. It wasn't a popular favourite.)

I have zero interest in a social bookmarking site, but I've been told I'm an inflexible old fart who just won't get with the times. The email thing is pretty much standard for a site that's doing a market search these days, so there's probably evidence that it works, at least to the extent that it will give you an idea of what your early-adopter pool is going to look like. Yes, some people are reluctant to give their email addresses under any circumstances, so you'll have to use some sort of multiplier to gauge interest, but if you get no activity at all, it's probably an indication that it's the wrong product at the wrong time, and a pivot may be in order.

ellescuba27

Reaction score
All I can do is send feedback and enter in my email address? How about Contact Us, or having a full form on one page so you know what to expect?

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
All I can do is send feedback and enter in my email address? How about Contact Us, or having a full form on one page so you know what to expect?

You do realise that this is pretty much how the startup world works these days, right?

Last edited:

walidno1

Reaction score
Ahh, it loads now, I dunno why it didn't before. Liked the illustrations!

chatngox

Reaction score
The site looks cool! I think those drawing graphics looks to plain to me. I would expected more.
Why use 2 domains? When you can have a "inposted.com/blog" or "blog.inposted.com" or something.

I didn't create an account.
By looking at some of the screenshot, site surely looks good. Keep it up!