all 4 of my sites 500 internal server error

Status
Not open for further replies.

menuques

Reaction score
when i go to the error log, it says that my files are not there, but when i go to the file manager all of them are there....how to fix this?

menuques

Reaction score
[Thu Jan 03 15:50:40 2013] [error] [client 66.249.73.144] File does not exist: /home/menuques/public_html/500.shtml

spacepir

Reaction score
What do you mean by "all 4 of my sites"?

I think you should re-read the Terms of Service that you agreed to when you signed up for x10Hosting. I'm not sure if it's what you mean, but if you've more than one x10Hosting account, you're in violation of the Terms of Service.

As for the error, you're missing the page Apache sends to the user when it encounters an error, I think.

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
It was related to a PHP upgrade on the Illuminated server. menuques, in the future, you'll get faster support if you open a support ticket via your account portal.

@spacepir: You can host more than one website on a single hosting account, due to addon domains.

menuques

Reaction score
thank you skizzers, i had done up a support ticket also, I didn't know which one would be quicker.....and spacpir, I have addon domains....

spacepir

Reaction score
It was related to a PHP upgrade on the Illuminated server. menuques, in the future, you'll get faster support if you open a support ticket via your account portal.

@spacepir: You can host more than one website on a single hosting account, due to addon domains.
Does the amount of Addon domains depend on which server you're on? We've only two. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.