Unable to create an Add-on or Parked domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

bojo

Reaction score
I've recently registered the domain LazyPace.ca with Yola (I had to go through Yola, don't ask why) and I've set my DNS settings to point to x10. When trying to add the domain in cPanel though, either add-on or parked, I get the error "Sorry, cannot determain nameservers IPs. Please make sure that the domain is registered with a valid domain registar.".

I'm 95% sure that I've set the proper name servers and IPs
ns1.x10hosting.com - 99.198.122.2
ns2.x10hosting.com - 108.178.57.230

Can anybody tell me what I'm doing wrong? I've parked and added on domains before, this isn't anything new for me but I'm having quite a bit of trouble ;(

Btw, the domain is properly registered, and I've checked on WHOIS that it points to ns1 and ns2.x10hosting.com

Edit: figured I should put my details in here:
Domain: rogimusic.x10.mx (don't ask, lol)
Username: rogimusi

Last edited:

ellescuba27

Reaction score
It's working for me.
"Welcome, to Rogi Music! My name is Igor, and I make music. I like poems and long walks on the beach, and I really don't know what else to write. If you'd like, check out my work or who I am with the above tabs. If you like it, let me know!"

bojo

Reaction score
It's working for me.
"Welcome, to Rogi Music! My name is Igor, and I make music. I like poems and long walks on the beach, and I really don't know what else to write. If you'd like, check out my work or who I am with the above tabs. If you like it, let me know!"

Ye, it seems to work for me now. I guess the DNS just had to propaganate. Anyways, that text is just placeholder text for somebody I was putting a website together for!

Status
Not open for further replies.