my Accounts Suspended and i can't resolve it

Status
Not open for further replies.

adspnu

Reaction score
Hi,i have a problem
my Account Suspended and when i clicked the red bar for resolve Nothing will happen
please resolve my account i love my site
my suspension reason
You have been suspended for inactivity. it is a requirement that you login to the x10Hosting Portal once every month to keep your account active; posting is never required. You're able to unsuspend yourself immediately via the Portal.

:frown:
my username : adspnux1

Last edited:

snowcp

Reaction score
Lucky for you, its just a glitch.
I am not a support team member but I can tell you that your data is safe.

Once somebody from support answers this thread they will fix it for you.
On the top of the page there is a "Chat" button, go there and ask for them to fix it.

Bad news is if you don't do any of this in 14 days, your data will be deleted.

(Oh yeah if you don't want to be suspended for inactivity, login to the cPanel every 30 days.)

Last edited:

adspnu

Reaction score
I not know,ican't resolve suspended
There was nobody in chat room

hbazer

Reaction score
(Oh yeah if you don't want to be suspended for inactivity, login to the cPanel every 30 days.)

NOT the "cPanel" but the "Account Portal" (AP) - with no more than 30 days from last log-in

From #7 of Terms of Service (TOS)
"To prevent an account from being suspended for inactivity it is required users visit the x10Hosting Account Portal located at https://x10hosting.com/portal/login.php at least once every 30 days. Accounts must have a working website within 1 week."

GtoXic

x10 Support
Reaction score
Hello,

This issue was resolved via Live Chat by Sharky, therefore I have marked this thread as resolved. If you have any other issues, feel free to open up a new thread and someone will try and help you as fast as possible.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.