Review request for www.sitefeedbacks.com

Lendon

Reaction score
Hi. I would like to receive review on my site http://www.sitefeedbacks.com
Primary I would like to receive your opinions how can I improve usability on the following pages:
- sites list page;
- site page.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

ellescuba27

Reaction score
First, make sure you give a clue that a link is a link. There is a button that says "We are on Google+" but it is black like all the rest of the text. I did figure out clicking it takes me to Google+, but before I moused over it seemed like just any other normal text.
Being that I have created a site (why else would I be on x10hosting) I would be curious to see a step by step of the whole process of getting your own website. If users think it's too good to be true, they might not bother with the service. You need to tell us every step. Where is the form you fill out to create a site? What is required? Only my email and password, or something else? What names are available? .com? .org? .net? Also, some of the info buttons are a little bit picky, you have to mouse over just the letter i on the button instead of the circle around it (most users expect it to pop up when your mouse is anywhere near it).
Other than that, the site looks very clean. Good work!

learning_brain

Reaction score
Get do follow link? Is this a recommended "follow-me" link?

We on Google+?

have to make review?

Can I suggest that you get someone to check the english here to make your visitors more at ease.

I quite like the idea but I find myself hovering over the registration page. An e-mail and login and password? Is this a username? I also couldn't bring myself to register because I didn't have enough faith in the data housing and security. How is the data encrypted? How is it stored?

As for site design - I quite like it. Nice and simple - easy to understand. My only critique would be that the "how it works" page is just too... simple! The rows of text running left to right are necessary but perhaps a bit tiring on the eyes.

What might also be interesting is some automated analysis tools.

Pingdom, for instance, logs the page load time. Other sites rate the keyword density or check suitability of meta-tags. All these would provide a good backing for additional reviews.

I note that the site is a responsive design so a big gold star for you.

Hope this is of some use.

Rich

Lendon

Reaction score
Thanks in advance for your reviews. I will take in account and try to implement your suggestions!

learning_brain

Reaction score
Joining now...

Shame you have to take your own screenshot....

Let's see what it can do...

learning_brain

Reaction score
After registering, the e-mail confirmation process was seamless - great.

Process to review was extremely simple and like the AJAX review star system you've implemented here.

Submitting your own site was also pretty simple, although it would have been nice NOT to have to take your own screenshot of the site and upload it.

I've also now got some feedback, which was prompt and although the reviews are done in broken english, the system works well.

I would still recommend that you get an english speaking person to thoroughly review the site as there are still plenty of gramatical and spelling errors.

Despite all this, I like it! The "how it works" page is also greatly improved.

Good luck!

Lendon

Reaction score
Thanks for feedback. I appreciate it.
I'm actively developing this site and trying to improve everything. There are still much raw things. I think manual screenshot is the most terrible thing on site, so it's #1 in my feature list.
I'm also looking for somebody to help correct my English on the site.
Thank you for useful feedback!