account has been suspended by x10Hosting's administration due to inactivity = WRONG

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocko

Reaction score
Today I received following email message:

This email notification is being sent to inform you that your hosting account has been suspended by x10Hosting's administration due to inactivity. This is reversible. Please access the x10Hosting portal for more information regarding this suspension.

It is wrong!
After login to cPanel I can see that no any of my files nor any system files?!?
I have backup, but I can NOT upload it (no public folder or any system folder)!?
My account is empty and not suitable for uploading or hosting.
Please ask administrator to check my account on vox server and install necessary system folders/files.

draganx1

Reaction score
Re: account has been suspended by x10Hosting's administration due to inactivity = WRO

do you have any domain now ?

bocko

Reaction score
Re: account has been suspended by x10Hosting's administration due to inactivity = WRO

No I don't have, all fields are empty in cPanel.

I am surprised that no any action from x10hosting staff !?

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score

To maintain the account as active you need to login to the PORTAL at least once every 30 days, logging in to cPanel, forums, ftp etc does not count as activity in this regards. This is part of the ToS you agreed to when signing up, although at the time your account was created the requirement was to login to the forums, but that was changed a while back (and announced properly when it did).

Further more you can unsuspend yourself easily by going to your account portal, I have unsuspended you this time.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused by delay in reply.

Ps. all support for free hosting is done by volunteers, so reply can take a little time occasionally.

bocko

Reaction score

Thanks for advice, but you didn't understand me.
I made login to portal few times, but my account is not suitable for anything (no folders or system files). PLEASE CHECK.
I can not upload any file......

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score

Your files had the incorrect permissions set on them somehow, please try accessing them now.

bocko

Reaction score

Skizzerz, many thanks for help, I can see files/folders now.
How it happened, who changed all ?

Status
Not open for further replies.