Site running super slow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Your site contains lots of large images, meaning about 4MB of data is transferred for each page visit. You might want to compress this media to help load times.

yusuf.a2380

Prime Account
Reaction score
Your site contains lots of large images, meaning about 4MB of data is transferred for each page visit. You might want to compress this media to help load times.

This also affects wordpress admin page?

I think there is issues with server. I disabled cloudflare but every other reload I get Website is currently unavailable error, or simply takes a long time to load.

I think cloudflare has an error, I disabled it many hours ago but still on for me.

edit: Now I try click Retry live version and its not even trying anymore. I just get cloudflare error :S

Thanks for help... its a trouble :p

Last edited:

dreamw31

Reaction score
I thought it was just me - I am having the same problem it was working fine yesterday and now it takes me 8 attempts to connect and runs super slow

dreamw31

Reaction score
Obviously something is wrong here today I am even having troubles trying to login to access my cPANEL

jimv8673

Reaction score
My site which is also on absolut, is having issues with finding the site, slowwww response times, etc. and i dont have large images that have to load etc. I think it is definitely a server issue, dont know what the issue is, maybe that server is getting loaded up, needs to be reset, move some of the accounts to a new server etc. I also hope this gets some attention soon. :)

yusuf.a2380

Prime Account
Reaction score
Im still having problems

edit: cloudflare website offline every other reload!

Last edited:

dreamw31

Reaction score
I have been checking the service alert page praying for some sort of update - I know they are addressing the issue and are not receiving PM's nor service tickets ... however I am beginning to panic as I am using this hosting service for a local college class and my final is due next week - has anyone seen any feedback on how long they expect the repair to take? I am just wondering if I should find another hosting site as my grade depends on this final...

GtoXic

x10 Support
Reaction score
Hello,

We are doing further investigation into the problem. There are no evident signs as to why the server is slow at the moment. We will keep everyone updated via http://status.x10hosting.com/ and the News & Announcements section of the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.