Thank you x10 hosting!

jackm

Reaction score
Thank-you x10 hosting for providing the most amazing free service I have come across. There is not one thing I can think of to complain about, I have never come across problems ever, and I am extremely pleased to find that when my account occasionally becomes suspended because I leave it for too long, nothing is deleted and my website is back as it was. I have tried 000webhost, 2freehosting and others but I have not come across one that is anything like x10. If you haven't signed up already, please do, because this is the best service you will ever get for free.

evmcomic

Reaction score
Thank-you x10 hosting for providing the most amazing free service I have come across. There is not one thing I can think of to complain about, I have never come across problems ever, and I am extremely pleased to find that when my account occasionally becomes suspended because I leave it for too long, nothing is deleted and my website is back as it was. I have tried 000webhost, 2freehosting and others but I have not come across one that is anything like x10. If you haven't signed up already, please do, because this is the best service you will ever get for free.

I totally agree with the service being great. I have been hosted well over a week and yet had any issues. I was once using a paid hosting service that was down alot, email server failed on a daily basis and every other day, ftp was unusable.