Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazzamit

Reaction score
Hello,

1) I just signed up for a free account.
2) Try and login on https://x10hosting.com/sso/login/
3)I received the following message:

The website that you are trying to access is in Offline Mode, which means the server is not currently responding.

It also asks if I want to browse an offline version of the site. However that would not work for cpanel etc.

Are your servers down?

Can anyone else login to their account successfully?

Gary.

jimv8673

Reaction score
Same here, Wish i could access my CPanel Id turn that CloudFlare crap off

Update: I was able to disconnect cloudflare from my X10 account via the cloudflare website, and now everything works again. just saying...

Last edited:

tomnoble5

Prime Account
Reaction score
I am having problems logging into my account also. I was considering upgrading to a Premium account today but without the ability to login I am sceptical...

Does anybody know the status of this issue?

tomnoble5

Prime Account
Reaction score
Having refreshed my cache the problem is still there. I have tried accessing CPanel directly but I believe I am on the illuminated server, what is the address for this server?

tomnoble5

Prime Account
Reaction score
The cloudflare problem seems to have been resolved. Normal login now works.

Gazzamit

Reaction score
The cloudflare problem seems to have been resolved. Normal login now works.

Yes I am able to login now and then got sent the activation email. I presume that x10 login main server uses cloudfare as well and was down. Were we simply seeing cloudfare being unable to connect to x10 login server and so dynamic pages would not load? Makes me wonder about their reliability.

Would they ever respond to threads like this? In their status its now reported:
30th June 2013
x10Hosting Logins
3 hours ago
There are currently some issue occurring when logging in at http://x10hosting.com/. Our administration is aware and it will be fixed as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Gary

Last edited:

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
We read the forums even if we don't reply to every thread -- for server issues such as this we generally do not reply and instead post a status announcement if the problem is indeed valid.

The glitch here was on cloudflare's part as far as I can tell, however, as the server itself was still up (the main x10 site and these forums are both on the same server, and obviously the forums were accessible :))

Status
Not open for further replies.