Please review my webmaster blog!

anamik.maju44

Reaction score
Your website is simple and is properly arranged. The thing that I like is the navigation bar of your website. It is well designed and the animation effect is quite good. But I have found some problems in your navigation bar especially in 'giveaways' and 'uncategorized' section. When I click on those nav bars, the error page appears something like this-
"No Results Found

The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post."

This is probably happening due to some problems or those pages are under construction.

Although a good site. Keep it up.

theneale

Reaction score
Initial impressions are that it's nice and clean, and doesn't have the clutter that plagues so many sites. Just two aspects of the style that aren't to my own taste: my eyes find the slot-machine style menu animation a tad off-putting, and the thumbnails for each article could be more varied (perhaps some photos rather than just the text - I appreciate that finding relevant graphics might be difficult, but it's worth it). Otherwise, it's a site that I like.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I've got to go along with theneale here — the CSS transitions on the menu don't add any information to the UI; rather, they temporarily remove information that was already there. That's disruptive to the user process. That's unnecessary friction. Just because something can be done doesn't mean it should be done. Friction should only be introduced when you want to give the user a few milliseconds to consider what they're doing, whether it's a valuable enough action for them to take the time to perform it. Is there something about looking at a blog category that requires a red-pill/blue-pill level of choice? Didn't think so. A simple hover state would do the same job better.