MySQL is down

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMk

Reaction score
When I try to connect to my page it appears this:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli_Exception' with message 'Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)' in /home/passeng2/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php:352 Stack trace: #0 /home/passeng2/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(448): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->_connect() #1 /home/passeng2/public_html/application/modules/Core/Bootstrap.php(112): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('SET time_zone =...') #2 /home/passeng2/public_html/application/libraries/Engine/Application/Bootstrap/Abstract.php(256): Core_Bootstrap->_initDb() #3 /home/passeng2/public_html/application/libraries/Engine/Application/Bootstrap/Abstract.php(207): Engine_Application_Bootstrap_Abstract->_executeResource('db') #4 /home/passeng2/public_html/application/libraries/Engine/Application/Bootstrap/Abstract.php(150): Engine_Application_Bootstrap_Abstract->_bootstrap(NULL) #5 /home/passeng2/public_html/application/libraries/Engine/Application.php(149): in /home/passeng2/public_html/application/libraries/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php on line 352

I went to control panel and in Mysql databases appears "The MySQL® server is currently offline."
What happend? Can you fix it?

Thanks

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
The mySQL on your server Vox is misbehaving. The Admins have been notified.

MMk

Reaction score
I need the database. Without it I can't do nothing. What time you need to solve it?

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
We do not have an estimate as to when the issue will be fixed. It is currently being worked on.

Status
Not open for further replies.