Consecutive 500 Internal Server Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsex10

Reaction score
In the past 10 minutes, I've gotten about 20-30 "500 Internet Server Error"s. This is making my job on my website extremely hard as the whole website stops working during that time period.

Info:

Time: 12:07PM - 12:19PM
Timezone: Eastern (US and Canada)

webdevtu

Reaction score
Same here. I get it every once in a while, especially with advanced PHP scripts. Im fairly sure theres not a problem in the code because it does work sometimes.

hellmetx

Prime Account
Reaction score
Heck, you are lucky you are on the free service. All I have ever got is HTTP 500 since I signed up for Illuminated pay service several days ago. I must have misread the statement; I guess it said 99% downtime, not uptime. Not to mention that RvSiteBuilder does not start at all, and if I read yet another error correctly, there is only 3% disk space left on the server. The free service has been flawless for me.....Go figure.

EDIT: Seeing as this is the only support that is actually being read, here are my details:

1) I waited the 24 hours for my upgrade from Free Hosting to Illuminated Hosting to complete. Now it has been 3 days and my web site has been down ever since. The main page works, but the subpages give an HTTP 500 error.

2) Also, RVSiteBuilder no longer runs. I get the following error:

Internal Server Error

No response from subprocess (cpanelphp): subprocess exited with status 1

cpsrvd/11.40.0.19 Server at illuminated.x10hosting.com

3) Also, I am getting errors in my error log for the first time.

4) Also noticed this when I click on service status:

Disk /dev/simfs (/) Details = 97% Full. That can't be good.

5) Also, I submitted a support ticket but no response.

6) Also, I posted in the Prime forum, but no response.

7) Also, I mentioned this in a conversation, but no response.

Last edited:

hellmetx

Prime Account
Reaction score
Day 4. Now add error 522 to the login page as an added bonus.

EDIT: Now nada....no connection whatsoever.

Last edited:

hellmetx

Prime Account
Reaction score
Day 5. Still no web page or RVSiteBuilder; same errors. Paid hosting remains at 100% downtime.

hellmetx

Prime Account
Reaction score
Day 6. Still no web page or RVSiteBuilder; same errors. Second support ticket and still no reply.

hellmetx

Prime Account
Reaction score
Day 7. Same old same old....I have no website and RVSitebuilder gives an error. Absolutely no response from X10. Obviously the paid service is a scam and x10 is going out of business, so stay far away from X10. Pretty sad that the Obamacare website works better.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.