Help Me please! Emails not sending

Status
Not open for further replies.

btlclanx

Reaction score
Hi,

Emails from my site are not sending.
Please can an admin take a look.
I know my code is right as I have tested it before, recently it stopped.

www.btlclan.x10.mx

relocat2

Reaction score
Hey.
I have the same issue here. Mails used to send (like a week or two ago). Now they don't. Didn't change the code. I need to test the email notifications of my website! Would be nice if someone could tell us what's going on?

iparkx10

Reaction score
same with me i you can trace the email from cpanel Email trace . Their are some SMTP error Service unavailable - try again later
Looks like issue with their mail server hopefully they will solve it ASAP

PKamat

Reaction score
Likewise.. Having the same issue... I need my users notified asap as it is a high priority project we're working on. Wow.. this is frustrating!

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Admins have been notified and are investigating this further; there looks to be an issue with the system we use to scan for spam prior to the emails being sent.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
The mail system has been restarted; it looks to have queued up all emails for about the last 24hr however, so it may take some time to catch up. You may also suddenly get every test email you attempted in quick succession, but that's just proof it's catching up. If it's still having problems after about 24 hours, let us know and we'll go poke the system again.

succuba54

Reaction score
I have been getting this message lately -

"SMTP Error! The following recipients failed: *********@live.co.uk SMTP server error: Please turn on SMTP Authentication in your mail client. 550-absolut.x10hosting.com (www.********.co.uk) [198.91.81.2]:50759 is not 550 permitted to relay through this server without authentication."

Is this related or a completely different problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.