Two issues since migration

Status
Not open for further replies.

succuba54

Reaction score
A couple of problems has arisen since the migration of my site from absolut to xo1, firstly when trying to access my website these errors occur:

Strict Standards: Non-static method GantryGZipper::_getOutHeader() should not be called statically in /home/*******/public_html/libraries/gantry/core/gantrygzipper.class.php on line 108

Strict Standards: Non-static method GantryGZipper::_getOutHeader() should not be called statically in /home/*******/public_html/libraries/gantry/core/gantrygzipper.class.php on line 108

Strict Standards: Non-static method GantryGZipper::_getOutHeader() should not be called statically in /home/*******/public_html/libraries/gantry/core/gantrygzipper.class.php on line 172

If I refresh the browser however these errors go away until I leave the website, upon returning to the site a while later these errors again appear, and again if I refresh the page, the home page (f5) all is well. This has been happening for a few days now.
Secondly I use a joomla plugin called responsive photo gallery v2.8.1, this is also showing errors, these appear to be permanent as a page refresh will not correct these:
Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in
/home/*******/public_html/modules/mod_responsivegallery.php on line 13

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in
/home/*******/public_html/modules/mod_responsivegallery/tmpl/default.php on line 12

Before the migration the site worked perfectly, its only since the migration that these two errors occur, the site is built with Joomla 2.5.19.
Could anyone point me in the right direction what I need to do to correct thee issues.
Thanks for your time

aquariu8

Reaction score
Are you using VBulletin by any chance ? sounds like one of their errors when the software version is incompatable with the php

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
This is as a result of E_STRICT being enabled in your error reporting PHP settings. You should be able to disable this within Joomla's configuration.

However, you may still want to take this opportunity to verify that Joomla is up to date as well.

succuba54

Reaction score
Dead-I you nailed it, I reduced the error messages from default to simple in Joomla and the problem is solved, I just could not understand why it worked on the old server but not the new one.

Thank you very much for taking time out to resolve this issue
good luck
succuba54

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Issue resolved. Locked thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.