MySQL down

Status
Not open for further replies.

encadyma

Reaction score
encadyma said:
Also having the same problem [MySQL and PhpMyAdmin down]. I have the same situation; a non-styled Phpmyadmin login screen, and when I login as one of the users from the database, it shows a blank screen. The hosting server is x01... It says they're all online, but I doubt so. Please help!
Please help solve my problem, having this for quite a long time after the downtime. Thanks!

sicelx10

Reaction score
Sorry, but i cant confirm that issue because firstly, i cant login to x10hosting :(.

sicelx10

Reaction score
Now that i can log-in, MySQL is working fine for me, did you try making a query to MySQL from PHP, to see what error is displaying?

encadyma

Reaction score
@sicelx10 The whole database itself is down, and I don't think it has to do with the PHP files. I have some images.
p1rY9Ai.png

7cV6jCh.png

Very weird things. Thanks for help in advance.

sicelx10

Reaction score
That issue can only be fixed by developers, hope to be fixed soon.

encadyma

Reaction score
Hmmm, I'm still getting a blank screen. I'll wipe all the things and back it up later so I can see if they are affecting it or not. Thanks. @leafypiggy and @sicelx10 for your help!

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
You're probably going to have to reset the user's password (mysql user).

encadyma

Reaction score
Deleted and readded the user. PhpMyAdmin still shows a blank screen. I don't know what's happening! @leafypiggy please check my account and phpMyAdmin and see if it's working. Thank you so much! Sorry for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.