Mail Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

interne3

Reaction score
Hello. On x02.x10hosting.com, in SquirrelMail, I changed the IMAP Server and SMTP server to ssl://x02.x10hosting.com and the ports to 993 for IMAP and 465 for SMTP and when I try to connect, it says "110: Connection Timed Out" and on Roundcube, SMTP and IMAP won't work as well. Is this a server issue? The webmail in my account works, but when I install a 3rd party one myself, it doesn't work. Can anyone please help me?

Last edited:

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi interne3,

I'm able to setup an email client from my own personal account fine. Could you please be sure that you are spelling the server correctly? The second letter is the letter O, not the number 0.

It should be xo2.x10hosting.com

Thank you,

interne3

Reaction score
I fixed it. Thanks, but now, there's another issue. When I send it to a @techtimeforums.tk email, it works and it goes through. When I send it to something like a @gmail.com email address however, it will not go through, but it works the other way around. When I send an email to my @techtimeforums.tk email from my Gmail, it will work. Can you help me? Thanks!

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
What email are you sending from to go to gmail?

interne3

Reaction score
@leafypiggy From kelvin@techtimeforums.tk, I can't email to my Gmail address, however, I have tested another Gmail, and it works. Haven't tested other providers yet, but from what I can tell, this is getting weird. By the way, the domain is techtimeforums.tk

Last edited:

interne3

Reaction score
Ok, I tested it with my Yahoo address and it worked when I tried to send an email to my Yahoo address. That proves that my Gmail is kinda cranky, but I'm not gonna send an email to my own Gmail anyway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.