Need to delete my hosting. Web panel glitched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chewymoo

Reaction score
Hi, I'd like to delete my hosting. I've switched to another provider(Sorry :/ ) and my domain is still apparently hooked up to your hosting service. I have went into Account Settings, hit the Delete Account button, entered a message, and confirmed. I reopened it to try to delete my domain completely(to no avail). Now when I try to delete my hosting account again after reopening it, I can't. I get a message saying I already deleted it.

tl;dr please delete my hosting account, my panel is glitched.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
If you have your own domain, just go to your registrar and change the nameservers to your new provider.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You're just experiencing a delay in DNS entries (the system used to look up IP addresses using domain names). It always takes some time to propagate throughout the internet, and you've already made the changes required for that to (eventually) happen. (To save time and bandwidth, the DNS information is copied to several locations, including usually to your own ISP's servers, and that copying takes time.) It can take up to 72 hours for everybody to get the news.

Status
Not open for further replies.