My Review Site Please

myreviewsdirect

Reaction score
I'm just a amateur photographer trying to sell a few prints via the web. I've posted my site on some of the photography sites, but I wanted to get a different set of eyes here (non-photography people). Basically I'm looking for a general critique. Focusing on design, grammar, function, ease of purchasing, and of course SEO.

The site: dulichmaichau.net/

Thanks for looking...

no2nsax3

Reaction score
Depending on the countries you are selling to you should add an option that allows the visitor to pick which language translation it should be. I am unable to read the text on the website since I do not understand it :) Apart from that the website seems wonderful!

ilindust

Reaction score
I checked your site and it's quite good based on design. I can't say about grammar because I cannot read in that language. What I have to say is that you should maybe think of caching your website and its contents. The load time is extremely long. Since, you are using wordpress, download a caching plugin to cache your webpages, compress html/css, and ect. This will speed up your site and give you a big boost in speed.

anamik.maju44

Reaction score
Your site is well designed. However, I would suggest you to add language translation functionality in your website as it helps the visitors to read the information in their own languages. I myself don't understand the language you have used in your website. Other than that, every thing is working fine.