Resolved I cannot log in

Status
Not open for further replies.

zhengwen

Reaction score
Hi,

My user name is zhengwen and I built my academic website at x10Hosting yesterday, at

http://zhengwen.x10host.com/

You guys have provided fantastic free service, I very much appreciate it. Thanks!

However, when I tried to log in today to update my website, I cannot log in, the system says:

"
There's a Problem
Unfortunately we were not able to find your hosting account.

Your account may have been:

• Removed for inactivity; or
  • Suspended and removed for a Terms violation; or
  • Requested to be deleted.
The good news it that you may sign up again now.
"

I just built my website yesterday, and have never requested it to be deleted. As far as I am aware of, I did not violate a term. I am not sure what is going on and why I cannot log in. I will extremely appreciate it if any staff might have a look at this issue and kindly tell me what I need to do to log in x10hosting.

Many thanks!

Zheng

joomlax1

Reaction score
Hi,

My user name is zhengwen and I built my academic website at x10Hosting yesterday, at

http://zhengwen.x10host.com/

You guys have provided fantastic free service, I very much appreciate it. Thanks!

However, when I tried to log in today to update my website, I cannot log in, the system says:

"
There's a Problem
Unfortunately we were not able to find your hosting account.

Your account may have been:

• Removed for inactivity; or
  • Suspended and removed for a Terms violation; or
  • Requested to be deleted.
The good news it that you may sign up again now.
"

I just built my website yesterday, and have never requested it to be deleted. As far as I am aware of, I did not violate a term. I am not sure what is going on and why I cannot log in. I will extremely appreciate it if any staff might have a look at this issue and kindly tell me what I need to do to log in x10hosting.

Many thanks!

Zheng

Have you tried requesting a new password just in case it is a password problem?

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi zhengwen,

The deletion message was a mistake on our part, and was caused by the maintenance we performed on our login servers a couple of days ago. This should now be resolved. Are you now able to log in to your control panel? :)

Thank you,

Status
Not open for further replies.