Temporarily Disabled for resource usage

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyrtheinsane

Reaction score
I keep getting a "Temporarily Disabled for Resource Usage" error like many others.

All I'm trying to do is back up my wordpress site. Nothing crazy. Tried akeeba, tried updraft. none of the backup plugins can make it through a full run before the server disables the site.

Now I'm also experiencing login issues getting to my Cpanel

I get the error below during sign in redirection(after my sign in has been actually accepted)
Completing sign in
Please standby while you're transferred to the hosting control panel.

An error has occurred processing your request.

At the very least could an admin generate a back up of my wordpress site and send it to me? It seems goofy that I can't back up my site in-case something happens.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I've never personally used those backup plugins, are you able to manually start them? I'd like to watch one run for your site to see how much resources it's using... to trigger the HRU disable it would have to be utilizing a full CPU core for a while. If not, something is broken and we need to look into it.

For the login issue, do you know if this is only occurring when your site is disabled?

brittbr2

Reaction score
I use updraft are you backing everything up at once database ect... If so try only one item at a time in doing so should not cause high user load but while doing it take your site into maintance mode so nothing can change such as comments

Status
Not open for further replies.