Can't log into Cpanel - Getting Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

tgoodric

Reaction score
Hi my account was suspended for inactivity. I was able to login to x10hosting and was then able to unsuspend my account however I get "This page can’t be displayed" error when clicking the Cpanel button. My website is viewable and I can login into the hosting account but can not access Cpanel. Can this be fixed?

Thom

Reaction score
Hi my account was suspended for inactivity. I was able to login to x10hosting and was then able to unsuspend my account however I get "This page can’t be displayed" error when clicking the Cpanel button. My website is viewable and I can login into the hosting account but can not access Cpanel. Can this be fixed?

Hello, I too am getting "This page can’t be displayed" message when I try to access my cPanel. I have gone to canyouseeme[dot]org and it tells me that the port is refusing the connection. This problem seems to be the same at the several places where I have tried to access the cPanel.
For almost a week, I have been trying to find out how to fix this problem without success. If you find the solution, please let me know.
Sincerely,
Thom

caftpx10

Reaction score
Are you using any VPN or proxies? Workplaces and schools often have this.

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
AND...
some will block access to port 2083

tgoodric

Reaction score
Hi, no VPN or proxies not sure what is causing the issue but I just tried it in google chrome and i can now access cpanel. I looks like the issue lies in IE11 because I am still having the same issue in that browser.

caftpx10

Reaction score
I was going to say to try using Chrome because it would actually show what's wrong (via error code), but it seems that the issie is kinda of solved. Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.