x10hosting full review

Status
Not open for further replies.

skorrlor

Reaction score
I have used many different web hosting solutions in the last month and there are 2 that really caught my eye because they supported ftp and web. Those 2 happen to be x10 and 000webhost. The reason I got into x10 was not just because it supported email and it has much better support, but it also supported downloads and streaming. You gotta be kidding me 000webhost, you seriously disabled streaming of downloads and video/audio through your host? Anyway back to the point, I am very happy that I found this hosting because it supports everything I need. The only thing I could ask for more is for you to set a ftp user to have its own dedicated folder for security, but aside of that this is the best hosting I have ever seen on the internet. Keep up the great work x10, and I hope you affiliate program is going well :)

Dark

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Maybe this thread could be moved to "Feedback and Suggestions". :)

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi skorrlor,

Thank you for such positive feedback; it's great to hear you like x10Hosting! :)

As for your question on FTP accounts, we do actually support this, though it is a bit hidden. On our free hosting service, we use cPanel but with a custom-made theme called "x10Hosting Basic", which is designed to simplify webhosting for our users. However, if you switch to back to the traditional cPanel theme (by clicking "Switch Theme" in the top right), and choose "FTP Accounts", you can then limit your FTP accounts to a certain directory. ;)

Thank you,

Status
Not open for further replies.