Outgoing email not being sent

Status
Not open for further replies.

m2996x10

Reaction score
It seems as though most if not all of the emails that I try to send ( except the email I recently sent to x10 support) are not actually being sent. This is a big problem because I was using this email to apply for jobs. I am able to properly receive mail and it says that the mail was sent however it does not appear to actually get sent. I sent myself an email
to one of my other emails to test this and I never got the email. Please help this is very important!

mattman110

Reaction score
I have a on going issue with my email and its all centered round there dropping of our disk space.

And as its email x10 just seem not to Cate as its only a hosting provider as they keep saying to me time and time again.

There lack of want to fix my issue with what I believe to be a few clicks is now costing me money as I can't send invoice or revive orders

Buddy I feel you pain

Michael

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

How are you attempting to send these emails? Are you using the WebMail option provided to you directly from cPanel? Please try logging into one of the mail applications from cPanel such as RoundCube and sending a test message. Let me know your results.

-Michael

m2996x10

Reaction score
All of the sudden today it worked fine... not sure what the problem was but the messages that it said I sent before I still never received when sending to my other account.

So.. I have no idea if my job application emails were ever actually sent.

Michael

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

We have rather strict email rules on our free hosting service because of the amount of users who sign up for the sole purpose or sending spam mail. If you are sending out a email to many users that you might not receive a verification from, such as a job application. I would recommend test sending a message to a service like mail-tester.com and checking your current spam score on the message. Follow the advice given by the website to make sure the email not only gets received but it lands in the inbox and not the spam folder.

-Michael

m2996x10

Reaction score
None of the emails sent were related to spam, and there were only a few sent, like 4-5. The site is used primarily for my portfolio but I use the email as well. For now since it seems as though x10hosting outgoing email server is not reliable, so I have switched the outgoing server to my domain providers email outgoing host and it is now working reliably.

Status
Not open for further replies.