Request unlimited disk space

Status
Not open for further replies.

jensen

Reaction score
Warning: Unknown: write failed: Disk quota exceeded (122) in Unknown on line 0
Warning: fwrite(): 56 is not a valid stream resource in /home/iamimx10/public_html/system/library/log.php on line 10
Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0
Warning: fwrite(): 56 is not a valid stream resource in /home/iamimx10/public_html/system/library/log.php on line 10

Certainly has used up all the quota given for a eCommerce site.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

The majority of your account's disk space is being used by a zip file, so I cannot upgrade your account right now.

Thank you,

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
Whats that have to do with it?
#1 > The requirements for unmetered disk space are:
* The account has been active for at least 7 days.
* The account must be using at least half (50%) of it's current disk space allotment.
* The account must have a valid (i.e. working) website and follows the Terms of Service (TOS).
before x10hosting's Admins will upgrade your account

#2 > from the TOS:
"Every file on your site must have to do with the website you put up, we are not a file hosting service."
"Hosting accounts may not be used to store backups, personal files, or non-web accessible files. Any files hosted on the account must be directly related to the website the account is intended for. Files over 10MB in size will be automatically removed from non-upgraded accounts."

jensen

Reaction score
bdistler is so clear and so knowledgeable about x10hosting that I'm recommending him to be moderator. You are really good especially with the TOS. Need to read up a bit more to catch up with you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.