phpMyAdmin Extremely slow

Status
Not open for further replies.

usjose

Reaction score
Good morning, All.

I'm trying to create some tables to my database using cpanel's phpMyAdmin, but just trying to click anything on the UI, it appears the "Loading" message and it takes a lot of time and still nothing happens.

I have read some post of this problem and Corey said on a post in 2014 to send a private message to him with cpanel's credentials. The challenge is that I don't know how to send private messages and that I don't know if Corey is still able to solve the challenge this way.

How can I make phpMyAdmin to work fast?.

Thank you for reading.

José

vgchat

Reaction score
You have to click his username and then click "start a conversation". If he asked you to PM him, then do it. He asked you to for a specific reason.

usjose

Reaction score
Hello Again.

I wrote to Corey, but I haven't received a response from him since Feb 20 2017. I suppose he is on vacation or something similar, because his information says he hasn't been seen from Feb 3 2017.

I need to create some tables to my mysql database, Is there another way to do it instead of using myPhpAdmin? or does somebody know how can I make myPhpAdmin working fast or even normal?.

Thank you to everyone reading this message.

best,

José

usjose

Reaction score
In fact, I've never received a response form him regarding this challenge.

lylex10h

Reaction score
If you just need to create some tables you may be able to use something such as MySQL Workbench (I have never used this before) or a local copy of phpMyAdmin (with a L/W/MAMP stack) and then just export and import the database. I would also recommend posting your server (example: xo7.x10hosting.com) this way others can let you know if they are having the same problem or if it is something on your end.

usjose

Reaction score
Hi, Lylex10h. Thank you for your replay. I was feeling kind of alone in all this time.

I also tried my local MySQL Workbech, but, It's not supported by X10Hosting in free hosting, because of security problems. For that reason it's not possible to make a remote connection to the database. CPanel offers remote connection but it's not supported on free hosting (And the icon of the remote connection of CPanel can't be hidden). How can I achieve my objective using MAMP? I've never tried it before.

The server where the page is located is on xo2.x10hosting.com.

I really thank you your response and everyone is welcome to post a reply.

Have a great day,

José

usjose

Reaction score
Good morning, people. How it's it going?.

I've this challenge since February and I haven't found a solution. I appreciate it very much if someone can help me to overcome this challenge. Corey is not longer in x10hosting since February 3 2017 and he was the person that was able to solve this challenge. Should I open a new support ticket?.
Please help me.

Thank you in advance,

José

Status
Not open for further replies.