login to cpanel help

Status
Not open for further replies.

th3leagu

Reaction score
hello,
can you help me with this. I just signed up today on this free hosting site. Every thing is working fine. I have only one little quark.... I am from Canada, and I'm trying to get my friend from the USA to loging to cpanel to help me work on my site, but he's getting a message telling him he is not loging in from the proper country. is there a way to add a user to my cpanel accout, or for me to share my account with a friend.

thanks for the help...

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

If you need to give someone else access to your account, please consider giving them partial access by making a new FTP account from cPanel, or perhaps just give them access to some software installed on your account (e.g. if you're using WordPress, make a new WordPress user for them). We highly discourage giving total access to your x10Hosting account to someone else.

freepx12

Reaction score
There is a problem with your request
You are signing in from Unknown, and unfortunately we are unable to offer free web hosting service service to Unknown at this time. Please check back with us in the future as we are working to expand our supported countries.

If you believe this decision is a mistake please get in touch on our Community Forums or email support@x10hosting.com. When contacting us via email, please send from your account's contact address, copy the text shown above, and if applicable, include your IP address.

Status
Not open for further replies.