Parked Domain Email account will not Send

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbint6247

Reaction score
Hello
I parked a domain on the free (main) domain. Created email account with parked domain. The account receives mail but does not send. Using webmail access. The default email account will send and receive. There is a mx record for the parked domain. Main domain is x62.x10.mx.

Is there something I need to do, in order for the parked domain email account to send via webmail access?

tbint6247

Reaction score
It has been 6 years since I last used x10hosting free services. I did not know what I was doing back then. Blamed x10hosting for pour services. I apologize about that. But x10hosting is still providing free services, and let me reactivate my account and use the free service. 6 year old data, stored safely. That alone is worth giving them credit. Plus years of providing free hosting services, and improved features.

I hope the community is as forgiving and provide a little support.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Are you getting any errors when you try sending mail using an account under your parked domain? Or are they just not arriving? Did you check spam folder on the recipient side?

Note that we have spam prevention measures in place on all outgoing emails, so make sure the contents of the email is legit (simply sending something saying test may fail due to spam controls).

Also, for future reference, it is best to send support requests from the attached forum account. You can find out what that account is by logging into to the portal and go to "Support" -> "Visit Forums".
This will provide you with information about currently linked forum account as well as give you an option to switch to another existing forum account

tbint6247

Reaction score
Anna
No error message, just not arriving, and not in spam. Message subject was test, content "1234". Going to try different subject, and message now.

Will change to linked forum account now, and link this forum user account.

Thanks you for reply.

ttbx10ho

Reaction score
Anna
This is the forum account linked to hosting account.

I am still not able to send using the parked domain (phishing@cedarbug.us). I created it for the domain nexus contact or whois contact. Works very well for those new domain name phishers. Receiving those You need a search rank, or a web design company emails. But does not send. But user@x62.x10.mx will send and arrive instantly. With test in subject line and "1234" in message.

Do you think it is because its parked and not addon? Would like to create one for the domain forums that sends in case the forum ever gets started.

Thanks for the community support.

tbint6247

Reaction score
Does anyone know why the parked domain email account, sending emails never arrive at recipients, not in inbox or spam.

petsbumx

Reaction score
Im having problems with emails too. This is the email i got when i tested to send something on it.

Address not found
Your message wasn't delivered to admin [@] petsbum.com because the address couldn't be found. Check for typos or unnecessary spaces and try again.
This link will take you to a third-party site

But this was email i have created with my parked domain. It can send an email but can't receive.

Thanks

tbint6247

Reaction score
550: No Such User Here

Default email address is now getting <x62x10mx@x62.x10.mx> 550: No Such User Here.

As it would receive a just day ago. It still sends, but.

I removed the park domain, and addon the domain to the public_html/.

The mx record is x62.x10.mx = 198.91.81.5.
for addon domain cedarbug.us = 198.91.81.5

When it did send the recipient header was
Received: from edge.x10hosting.com (edge.x10hosting.com. [198.91.80.251])

I'm using the x103x theme in cPanel. I entered the "Email Authentication" control and left changing nothing.

So know I have no email address that will send and receive. Looks like the Demarcates are up to there old tricks. Probably blame it on the Russians.

Status
Not open for further replies.