Issue Park Domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

lotitosa

Reaction score
Hi guys, I have a big issue. When I want park my domain (www.lotitosantopatron.ga), I get this message:

Unable to add the domain name − (XID xczjz2) Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ips.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver.

But there aren't sites pointed to my domain... sure. I've correctly set
ns1.x10hosting.com - ns2.x10hosting.com on my freenom.com account. And I haven't an "ips.remotedns" directory on my hosting.

I tried to create a new domain, for testing (www.lotitosantopatron.ml), and I get always error...

Unable to add the domain name − (XID b6qe22) Could not determine the nameserver IP addresses for “lotitosantopatron.ml”. Please make sure that the domain is registered with a valid domain registrar.

Can you help me? I come from 000webhosting and there everything went well immediately.

screnshot
https://ibb.co/deXYKk
https://ibb.co/iPS0zk

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
How long has it been since you set the nameservers? It takes time for DNS settings to propagate, and x10Hosting's servers may not be seeing the new setting yet. It usually takes less than 48 hours, and sometimes only a few minutes, but it can occasionally be longer. The changes have to show up on the DNS servers that x10Hosting's servers are checking with.

lotitosa

Reaction score
How long has it been since you set the nameservers? It takes time for DNS settings to propagate, and x10Hosting's servers may not be seeing the new setting yet. It usually takes less than 48 hours, and sometimes only a few minutes, but it can occasionally be longer. The changes have to show up on the DNS servers that x10Hosting's servers are checking with.

Solved waiting 48h, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.