Unable to access personal website

Status
Not open for further replies.

n0n4m3x1

Reaction score
Hi,

I stopped being able to access my website. Not really sure what happened.
Is it possible to get an explanation and possibly get it unblocked?

Thank you!

lylex10h

Reaction score
I am unable to replicate your issue with the information you have provided. I was able to access my personal site without any issue.

If you are still having this issue, please reply with exact step-by-step directions to replicate your issue.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm getting "Domain does not exist". Which means that your account has been terminated, very likely after having been suspended for inactivity. It takes 51 days of not signing in to make that happen (30 days to be suspended, plus the time during which you could have unsuspended yourself before termination). Once the account has been terminated, it's gone. You are free to sign up again, but do remember that you need to sign into the portal ( https://x10hosting.com/sso/login/ ) at least once every 30 days to keep your account active.

n0n4m3x1

Reaction score
Not sure how that happened since I always logged in whenever I received the email about the account idle/deactivation... I liked x10Hosting but I'll be moving to another host after this.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Relying on an email was your problem - you never know when the sender will be blocked, especially if the sender is a free web hosting service. Do you wait for overdue notices for everything?

kfcix10m

Reaction score
I logged in to my account July 5 and confirmed everything was working. Today, "the site is unable to be reached" and my login is invalid. That is far less than 51 days of inactivity. What do I do now?

kfcix10m

Reaction score
That may be, I logged in there on July 5, so I'm within the 30 days. Where'd my site go?

Status
Not open for further replies.