X10hosting Account Login Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

iammarv2

Reaction score
Hello. Anyone here can help me fix with my issue logging in on my account? The error said

"An error was encountered on our end

We're experience trouble processing your sign-in. Please sign-out and try again."

I am experiencing this issue since Nov. 23 2017

Attachments

• login issue.png
    login issue.png
    56.4 KB · Views: 10

ttveox10

Reaction score
I have the same problem. I emailed support and here is the answer (of course i have done everything they said and still can't get acces to my cPanel):

Hello,

Some users did experience a issue logging into and creating a free web hosting account within the last 24-48 hours. These problems have been fixed and all users still seeing a error screen should try clearing the browsers cache, history and cookies, reloading the page and then trying to log into the service again.

I hope this helps! Please let us know if you are still having a issue with the service and if so please provide the specific error message you are seeing.

x10.JPG

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Could you please try now? I've been on chats with the sysadmin and my account is at least back to proper function now.

iammarv2

Reaction score
Hello. I still cannot login using my x10hosting account. When I clear the browser cache/cookies and relog-in again. I got an error message using Chrome browser

"An Error Was Encountered
The action you have requested is not allowed.
upload_2017-11-25_5-37-46.png

When I tried to relogin again. I got this error message "An error has occurred processing your request."

upload_2017-11-25_5-40-31.png

eastbour

Reaction score
Could you please try now? I've been on chats with the sysadmin and my account is at least back to proper function now.

I have managed to log in and update my website. I can now access cpanel and ftp.
I also received an email from support saying they had found a problem & fixed it.
Thank you Support and Anna for your help.

rdsbx10h

Reaction score
An error has occurred processing your request.

Thats what I keep getting.

iammarv2

Reaction score
Hello. Today I notice that my X10hosting account log-in issue is fixed. Thank you.

nibitx10

Reaction score
it lets us log in now. However everything is all messed up. My site will load. but none of my files or databases are there.

nebx10ho

Reaction score
Yes, I have not been able to access my account since at least the middle of last week. Initally I was getting the 'An Error was Encountered Our End' message and I'm now getting the 'An Error has Occured Processing Your Request' message :S

Status
Not open for further replies.