Please delete free account

Status
Not open for further replies.

padax10h

Reaction score
Hi.

I wish to delete my free account. I see there are instructions online stating to go into settings on CPANEL, however there is no option for settings.

Please advise how to proceed.

Thank you.

Attachments

• s02.png
    s02.png
    7.9 KB · Views: 12
  • s01.png
    s01.png
    5.5 KB · Views: 11

caftpx10

Reaction score
That would be because that is the URL to the XO2 server. You're using XO7.
When you log in, after ''cpsessXXXXXXXXXX" in the URL, erase everything so that the URL ends with that kind of text and then add on the following: /frontend/basic/index.live.php?/settings/close
As I don't have a website on any of the newer servers, I only have the older theme so I cannot test for myself if it would work in your case.

padax10h

Reaction score
That would be because that is the URL to the XO2 server. You're using XO7.
When you log in, after ''cpsessXXXXXXXXXX" in the URL, erase everything so that the URL ends with that kind of text and then add on the following: /frontend/basic/index.live.php?/settings/close
As I don't have a website on any of the newer servers, I only have the older theme so I cannot test for myself if it would work in your case.
https://xo7.x10hosting.com:2083/cpsess4844303237/frontend/basic/index.live.php?/settings/close results in
HTTP error 404
The requested page was not found.
I can't believe it should be this difficult just to remove an account!

jenovax1

Reaction score
You need to change your theme to Panel X3 and go into settings from there you can delete your account.

Attachments

• 2018-04-20 17_36_37-Account Settings · x10Hosting.png
    2018-04-20 17_36_37-Account Settings · x10Hosting.png
    5.1 KB · Views: 6

padax10h

Reaction score
You need to change your theme to Panel X3 and go into settings from there you can delete your account.
Thank you - And how is that achieved as there does not appear to be any link to change account theme or mode?

jenovax1

Reaction score
Actually found this guide which was a great help:
https://x10hosting.com/community/th...panel-basic-from-cpanel-paper-lantern.204258/
It's unfathomable that you need to go to such lengths to remove an account with X10 with evidently little or no support from them. Won't be using them again...

I wish I could say the same, but alas, I have little choice as unlimited sites like InfinityFree (Look for iFastNet in the footer so you can watch out for these sites) don't allow things like feeds and posting to social accounts. So I am stuck for now. Unless you can find me an unlimited site that doesn't use iFastNet, then I will be eternally grateful.

Also, congrats on finding what you needed to find. I've been busy IRL so I saw the email notif, but couldn't get to you in time. Hope everything goes will for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.