pcriot.com expired

Status
Not open for further replies.

jppcrio2

Reaction score
Hello,

I am probably stating the obvious, but the [pcriot.com] domain has expired.

Thanks

proje620

Reaction score
I am having the same issue it appears pcriot.com domain may have taken offline. I wounder if it is possible to change.

makemo53

Reaction score
what does this mean exactly for those of us using that domain? Is it possible to get our website back? Can we even get another free domain, or are our accounts effectively dead?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I've notified senior staff, but beyond the domain expiring your sites/accounts are still hosted with us and are 100% intact - the server itself is still there, just that the domain used to access the sites expired. Given the expiration date, it should be in the recovery period so senior staff should be able to easily recover it.

The absolute worst that'd happen is having to get everyone a .x10host.com or .x10.mx subdomain, but given that said staff just renewed it while I was typing this, it should all sort itself out in a few hours once the DNS records re-propagate and update :)

makemo53

Reaction score
I've notified senior staff, but beyond the domain expiring your sites/accounts are still hosted with us and are 100% intact - the server itself is still there, just that the domain used to access the sites expired. Given the expiration date, it should be in the recovery period so senior staff should be able to easily recover it.

The absolute worst that'd happen is having to get everyone a .x10host.com or .x10.mx subdomain, but given that said staff just renewed it while I was typing this, it should all sort itself out in a few hours once the DNS records re-propagate and update :)

That is really awesome. So if we just wait, it will sort itself out.

jppcrio2

Reaction score
I've notified senior staff, but beyond the domain expiring your sites/accounts are still hosted with us and are 100% intact.....

Thank you for the update.
My site was still available through a domain name that I own.
I just shared the info for the benefit of the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.